Closed Official Graphics Recruitment Thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baechu

레드벨벳
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,802
Reactions Received
44,544
Location
KWANGYA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
Is discord required? Because I'm actually really good with graphics and stuff but I don't have discord.
yeah it is. We all communicate through discord in staff and you‘ll need it if some graphics is being requested.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I want to apply for this, but my deadline skills are not so good.
I end up focusing on too much minor details, to make the most out of popping a tag.

So it takes me forever to make something, basically, since I stress on how the end result is.
But my end result, is nice, once it gets rolling.

still got to the 21 I see.
 

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I want to apply for this, but my deadline skills are not so good.
I end up focusing on too much minor details, to make the most out of popping a tag.

So it takes me forever to make something, basically, since I stress on how the end result is.
But my end result, is nice, once it gets rolling.

still got to the 21 I see.
You have plenty of time. Graphics are requested quite a while in advance, so I don't really think that would be an issue.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
You have plenty of time. Graphics are requested quite a while in advance, so I don't really think that would be an issue.
Oh okay. Phew that takes a load off my mind.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I am excited to see who will make it
 
  • Like
Reactions: Baechu and kinnie
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: Baechu and yeji
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: Baechu and yeji

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
i just have a little or maybe a big question!
what does the graphics do here, and can ihave some exaple on what ther're doing?
​
We are responsable with all the headers you see on the first page, any additional graphics for events like cards or other banners, the frames some of us have around the profile picture etc
 
Joined
14 August 2020
Messages
135
Reactions Received
256
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
We are responsable with all the headers you see on the first page, any additional graphics for events like cards or other banners, the frames some of us have around the profile picture etc
hmmm, sounds interesting
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Status
Not open for further replies.

Viewing thread