Official Gymnastics Thread (1 Viewer)

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
ksgymn thrd.png


The official thread to talk about anything gymnastics.

Types of Gymnastics

Artistic



Possibly the most popular. The women's contains 4 apparatus: uneven bars, vault, balance beam, and floor; while the men contains 6 apparatus: pommel horse, rings, parallel bars, vault, floor, and high bar.

Rhythmic



Involves floor routines containing leaps and jumps. A women's sport currently, gymnasts incorporate an object into their routine: rope, ribbon, clubs, hoop, or ball.

Aerobic



High-intensity movements to fast-paced music. Performed in teams/trios/individuals.

Acrobatic



Performing in teams. The team holds and balances each other, sometimes throwing and catching a member.

Trampoline



Involves flipping and twisting in the air while jumping on a trampoline.​
 
Last edited:

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Behold the viral sensation on 2019:
Not really interested in gymanstics myself but I just love this because she's just having so much fun.
Can't believe some people actually tried to body shame her being too thick to be a gymnast.
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,397
Reactions Received
151,409
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Not really interested in gymanstics myself but I just love this because she's just having so much fun.
Can't believe some people actually tried to body shame her being too thick to be a gymnast.
They got too used to her body when she was an elite gymnast, it commonly happens when gymnasts drop from elite to college.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco and QueenB

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,397
Reactions Received
151,409
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Also artistic gymnastics is what's popular in the US, but I want to show a video of acrobatic gymnastics, which is just incredible. Plus I love this because they do the front walkover to your knee that I always had in my routine and I havent ever seen anyone else do it :haylul:
On a different note though the ginger girl from Belarus has one of the most beautiful toe points ive seen, thats one thing I felt the belgian girl was a little less good at.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tickita and QueenB
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Not really interested in gymanstics myself but I just love this because she's just having so much fun.
Can't believe some people actually tried to body shame her being too thick to be a gymnast.
yeah I remember watching an interview from her where she talked about experiencing bullying from coaches and people which is one of the reasons she left elite gymnastics. I'm glad she joined a collegiate team cause you can really tell how much she loves the sport
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Also artistic gymnastics is what's popular in the US, but I want to show a video of acrobatic gymnastics, which is just incredible. Plus I love this because they do the front walkover to your knee that I always had in my routine and I havent ever seen anyone else do it :haylul:
On a different note though the ginger girl from Belarus has one of the most beautiful toe points ive seen, thats one thing I felt the belgian girl was a little less good at.
The strength, coordination, and synchronization they all have is amazing :pandaamazed:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Also artistic gymnastics is what's popular in the US, but I want to show a video of acrobatic gymnastics, which is just incredible. Plus I love this because they do the front walkover to your knee that I always had in my routine and I havent ever seen anyone else do it :haylul:
On a different note though the ginger girl from Belarus has one of the most beautiful toe points ive seen, thats one thing I felt the belgian girl was a little less good at.
You do gymnastics?
 
  • Like
Reactions: QueenB and Ahsoka
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
this was entertaining
 

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Y'all. The different shapes and sizes and colors. They're so beautiful. I didn't know UCLA did these types of videos. Also, I'm curious to see what else Aly & AJ have returned with.

 
  • Love
Reactions: QueenB
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Y'all. The different shapes and sizes and colors. They're so beautiful. I didn't know UCLA did these types of videos. Also, I'm curious to see what else Aly & AJ have returned with.

I always wonder how much fun they have filming these lol
 
  • Love
Reactions: Tickita

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread