Official Gymnastics Thread (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,397
Reactions Received
151,409
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Snooping on UCLA's insta -- these leotards are so pretty!

1614564515278.png
I always found the material for those leotards nicer than the material that’s usually used too so extra bonus :sanapray:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: QueenB and Tickita

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Also on the topic I’m of leotards I’m going to share my old one because I’m emo rn :wimwim:
007ADB8E-00E3-4834-81F3-1EA792C0FC75.jpeg
Nice! Were you a part of a school team or a gym?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka and QueenB

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread