Group ✧ [OFFICIAL] H I G H L I G H T 하이라이트 ✧ (1 Viewer)

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Gikwang's enlistment behind the scenes video


He actually looks so good with that haircut I'm :pepecry1:​
 
  • Like
Reactions: AnotherKpopTrash

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Dongwoon's concert for The Orchestra






 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: AnotherKpopTrash

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Dongwoon singing Nell's Time Spent Walking through Memories

​
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Dongwoon singing Yoseob's song I'll be with you

.

Also since it's yoseob song, ill link that too


Seriously they both have such nice honey voices, it's so perfect.​
 
  • Like
Reactions: AnotherKpopTrash

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Dongwoon's (nieces I think sksk >->) came to see his concert!
​
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I'm a big ass flop and just realized that Gikwang's enlistment solo was actually a solo album. There was another song on it which features Dongwoon.


I believe both Say Goodbye with a Smile and Nothing were self composed by Gikwang himself.
NAVER ARTICLE ABOUT ALBUM​
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: AnotherKpopTrash

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Gikwang's first letter to light
​
"Hello. This is Gikwang. I am currently training hard as training soldier number 41 in the twenty-fifth regiment, third company, first platoon, and fourth squad at the Nonsan Army Recruit Training Center. I am writing this letter because I thought of Lights in the time I had left after eating lunch on April 20 at 1:18 p.m. KST!! A nice spring day! Are you having a fun time?

Thanks to all of you, I received so much love in the past 10 years, and I enlisted safely surrounded by the support and love from many of you even up to the moment I enlisted in the army. I am very grateful. It’s only been two days, but I already miss the stage we enjoyed together. I will return to your side soon after becoming a wonderful man, wonderful soldier, and wonderful policeman.

Pleasant-feeling spring! I hope you all enjoy your time. Eat a lot of delicious meals. Watch out for pollen, change of seasons, and the flu. I hope you are always happy and healthy. I will now return to my duties. I will return to your side soon.

Until then, be healthy and happy. Lee Gikwang."


Those cute emojis oml
Source

Translation Source​
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: AnotherKpopTrash

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Yoseob also wrote a letter to fans
​
"Hello, I’m bringing news to all of you through a handwritten letter for the first time in a really long time. I hope you’ll be understanding when it comes to the fact that I’m only writing a letter now because I’ve been so busy. The cold winter passed before I knew it and the wind became refreshing, and there are beautiful flowers in the unit’s garden and they’re all giving off their own scents, so it seems like they’re welcoming spring. Although this spring will also pass quickly and the hot summer will come soon, I think it’s nice to see the changes of the seasons.

How are all of you doing? Um. To be honest, since this place isn’t totally cut off from society, I’ve been hearing your news. You’ve started listening to ‘Dreaming Radio’ again, right? I know it all. So I wonder what song will win in the song world cup. Oh, did you know? I vote sometimes too. Honestly I’ve been talking in a joking way like this, but there are times when I feel touched, sad, and sorry when I see you getting through Highlight’s absence, no matter what method you use. Still, I hope that you will fill this absence with enjoyment and happiness and we can meet soon while smiling.

I’m working hard every day on the tasks I’m given, and I’ll become a cooler Yang Yo Seob and appear in front of all of you like ‘tada.’ I suddenly wanted to write a letter so badly, but there was no letter paper so I ripped out a sheet from a notebook. I think you’ll understand, and I’ll end my letter here. I’ll write to you again.

From Private Constable Yang Yoseob, who will soon be Private Constable First Class."

D5e6pSLVUAIkh2Q.jpg

This letter was so cute and you can really tell how much he cares for his fans
:maheart:
Source

Translation Source​
 
  • Like
Reactions: AnotherKpopTrash

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Yoseob spotted serving in the streets of Seoul
Source


" Highlight‘s Yang Yoseob enlisted in the military last January, and in recent days, a photo of him serving as an officer on the streets has been circulating in online communities.


The photo shows him dressed in his military uniform and leisurely walking around the streets with a few other officers."​
 
  • Like
Reactions: AnotherKpopTrash

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
This was from a while ago, but it was during the period that I wasn't updating so here we go

Yoseob x Shilla Duty Free Mobile Wallpaper and Desktop Calendar
yoseobsdfwallpaper.jpg

yoseobsdfcalendar.jpg

Gikwang x Shilla Duty Free Mobile Wallpaper and Desktop Calendar
gikwangsdfwallpaper.jpg

gikwangsdfcalendar.jpg

Junhyung x Shilla Duty Free Mobile Wallpaper and Desktop Calendar
junhyungsdfwallpaper.jpg

junhyungsdfcalendar.jpg

Doojoon x Shilla Duty Free Mobile Wallpaper and Desktop Calendar
doojoonsdfwallpaper.jpg

doojoonsdfcalendar.jpg
 
  • Like
Reactions: AnotherKpopTrash

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Dongwoon will appear as a guest in the 5th episode of O'live "One Pick Road"
​
 
  • Like
Reactions: AnotherKpopTrash

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Dongwoon's handwritten letter to fans before his enlistment
21539

the cute little smiley face at the top aww :pandalove:
21540

the letter is actually so sweet, im gonna miss them

source​
 
  • Like
Reactions: AnotherKpopTrash

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread