Solo ♛ Official HyunA Thread ♛ (3 Viewers)

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,514
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I was looking for this thread and I found it finally. <3
I still remember how gorgeous Hyuna looked on the Psy Gangnam Style

I have three eps by her in solo work.
Need more, but K-pop is expensive to ship to where I live. :(
 
  • Sad
Reactions: kuro

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I was looking for this thread and I found it finally. <3
I still remember how gorgeous Hyuna looked on the Psy Gangnam Style

I have three eps by her in solo work.
Need more, but K-pop is expensive to ship to where I live. :(
you found it! :pikahappy:
she's a queen and so are you omg, I don't own any merch :(((

yeah that sucks :yolk:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread