Group [OFFICIAL IDOL THREAD] Good, good, Berry Good! (1 Viewer)

Joined
17 May 2019
Messages
6,991
Reactions Received
6,214
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0


[📺YUNARI VLOG]┃ENG) Giving Each Other Girl Group Make-up! 🤪



Hello : ) I'm Yunari TV 💙
Thank you for visiting Yunari TV today🙏🏻 '
Subscribe' and 'Like' is love ...❤
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
W💜
In our YouTube comments, they asked us to make up for each other
Today, we filmed a video of each other putting on makeup
I thought we had 💩hands, but it wasn't bad
Why don't you try something different makeup ?
please love alot !! 'Subscribe' and 'Like' Yunari TV!💘





SEOYUL Choreography | Señorita - Shawn Mendes, Camila Cabello (edit ver.)



안녕하세요 더블유 여러분🖤
새해를 맞이해서 선물을 들고왔어요🎁🧸 . .
Hello w🖤
I brought you a present for the New Year🎁🧸 . .
Direct & choreography by KWAK SEONG CHAN Dancers by Peace Maker team
(한혜지, 오수림, 이가연, 권금희, 서지영, 김민정, 박소희, 박수경, 엄민정)
Special thanks to 문연주


​
 
Last edited:
Joined
17 May 2019
Messages
6,991
Reactions Received
6,214
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0

[📺YUNARI VLOG]┃유리의 싱가포르 여행기! Yul Singapore Vlog!




Hello : ) I'm Yunari TV 💙
Thank you for visiting Yunari TV today🙏🏻
'Subscribe' and 'Like' is love ...❤
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
W💜
Today I brought a Singapore Vlog that I have been to before :)
I liked it as the number one overseas trip I went to♥
I see you're gaining a lot of weight.....
please look at me pretty please love alot !! 'Subscribe' and 'Like' Yunari TV!💘
​
 
Joined
17 May 2019
Messages
6,991
Reactions Received
6,214
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0

[📺YUNARI VLOG]┃ Memories of Bad Food ASMR


Hello : ) I'm Yunari TV 💙
Thank you for visiting Yunari TV today🙏🏻 '
Subscribe' and 'Like' is love ...❤
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
W💜
This time we back to 10 years ago
and bring some junkfood ASMR for W♡
it's been a while since we ate it, and it feels like
we went back to those days.
We were happy for a moment and hope you guys feel the same!
Enjoy it! please love alot !! '
Subscribe' and 'Like' Yunari TV!💘



📺YUNARI VLOG]┃Making Dumplings at Home!!!




Hello : ) I'm Yunari TV 💙
Thank you for visiting Yunari TV today🙏🏻 '
Subscribe' and 'Like' is love ...❤
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi W💜
Today, We made dumplings for the Lunar New Year!
Someone said W wanted to see us cook so we tried!
Making dumplings was harder than we thought....
It was little bit hard, but we made it!
If you like this video, please subscribe and show us some LIKEs💜​
 
Joined
17 May 2019
Messages
6,991
Reactions Received
6,214
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0

Sehyung Web Drama - Behind 'Ghosts and Sansanda'

Production Presentation Site EP. 2





Johyun 'Law Of The Jungle' Ep. 2 Preview

​
 
Joined
17 May 2019
Messages
6,991
Reactions Received
6,214
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0


Johyun 'Law Of The Jungle' Cuts
SBS Enter Play and SBS Entertainment Channels
Jungle Roasted Fish







Getting Soothing Drink from King Pohnpei




Johyun, what is the gift you received from King Pohnpei?






Dasom and Johyun preparing some food




Making Drink In The Rain
This cut has Berry Good Songs as Background Music :giggle:








Watching The Men Cook




Feeding Kim Byung-man




Episode 3 Preview




Episode 4 Preview




Free Diving




Campfire Talk

​
 
Joined
17 May 2019
Messages
6,991
Reactions Received
6,214
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0


Johyun 'Law Of The Jungle' Cuts
SBS Enter Play and SBS Entertainment Channels



Diving






Diving Gifs!





Preparing Dinner



Eating Dinner




















​
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread