❄ [OFFICIAL] Itzy Badge Revamp Thread // Results ❄ (2 Viewers)

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
❄ OFFICIAL ITZY BADGE REVAMP THREAD ❄
40478


R U L E S
❄ Badges must be 77 x 77, if they aren't, then please resize them
❄ Official Photos ONLY
❄ Post your Sources
❄ Covered face/side profile photos are allowed if the idol is easily identifiable
❄ Must be high quality. If they are not, the awards team/op will make changes as needed


B A D G E S N E E D E D
Group Badge
Yeji
Lia
Ryujin
Chaeryeong
Yuna


C U R R E N T B A D G E S
40483
40484
40485
40486
40487
40488


T I M I N G
Suggestion Period: 8/20 - 8/25

Times may be subject to change

​
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
yes let‘s get some fresh badges
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
group:
itzy kpop source 2.png
__itzy kpop source.png


chaeryoung:
chaeryoung ks.png
aeryeong ks 2.png


yeji:


lia:
lia ks .png

yuna:
yuna ks.png

ryujin:
thanks for the suggestions! though could you please add links to the original image? they help us in the final badge submission process ^^
 

Jungkook

√ The original cookie √
.
Joined
9 September 2018
Messages
1,705
Reactions Received
10,400
Location
Your heart
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Ship
thanks for the suggestions! though could you please add links to the original image? they help us in the final badge submission process ^^
I thought we only had to do that if our badges got chosen lol

I do have all the og pics saved tho
If y'all need it
I can dm it or smth
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I thought we only had to do that if our badges got chosen lol

I do have all the og pics saved tho
If y'all need it
I can dm it or smth
that's technically true, though there have been times where the badge creator has deactivated or has gone on hiatus and it makes contacting them and locating images a little trickier :nekosweat:
As long as you don't do any of those things, giving source images if and after any of your badges have won should be fine
 

Jungkook

√ The original cookie √
.
Joined
9 September 2018
Messages
1,705
Reactions Received
10,400
Location
Your heart
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Ship
that's technically true, though there have been times where the badge creator has deactivated or has gone on hiatus and it makes contacting them and locating images a little trickier :nekosweat:
As long as you don't do any of those things, giving source images if and after any of your badges have won should be fine
I don't have any plans to do those things
So we should be good
:jisoosmh:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I do like the current badges but they don't fit well with others so I welcome this revamp :sanapray:

Can we get a Yeji badge with her hair down please? And pink haired Ryujin of course :yolk:
 

Jungkook

√ The original cookie √
.
Joined
9 September 2018
Messages
1,705
Reactions Received
10,400
Location
Your heart
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Ship
I do like the current badges but they don't fit well with others so I welcome this revamp :sanapray:

Can we get a Yeji badge with her hair down please? And pink haired Ryujin of course :yolk:
I don't think those exist
:pandatea:
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
that's technically true, though there have been times where the badge creator has deactivated or has gone on hiatus and it makes contacting them and locating images a little trickier :nekosweat:
As long as you don't do any of those things, giving source images if and after any of your badges have won should be fine
Y'all probably know this but Imma say it anyway, since i lost some original pictures for badges I just found em by right clicking the badge and google searching it, every single one was found. The original pic linking would be easier tho, truee
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Y'all did the job great I love the badges you made so I ain't gonna make more
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Truee
:jenniesmug:


But the pics have to be official don't they ?
We can find pink Ryujin official pics imo, but Yeji with hair down will be tough :yolk:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread