Group [OFFICIAL] ITZY Thread (13 Viewers)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Lmao I forgot I was given ownership of this thread :yolk:
Thanks for reviving this dead thing @dooh :haylul:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: dooh

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
omg oppa :jisoosmh: :jisoosmh:, its not much, but i will post mostly yt vids, not a big fan of twitter posts, maybe one or two :pikahappy:
Anything is appreciated my dear :jisoosmh:
I'll try finding content too, but not rn coz I'm drunk :lisalaugh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: dooh

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread