Solo [Official] Jung Hoseok (정호석) Artist Thread🐿️ (2 Viewers)

Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Hi!
Just popping in to say that Hobi onstage in No more Dream (Extended Ver.) Is my sexuality.
Thanks!
 
  • Haha
Reactions: potato
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
....
I may love Hope a wee bit more than I thought I did...
 
  • Love
Reactions: potato
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
SIR!
YOU CAN'T JUST GIVE A CUTE SMILE AND THEN DO THAT!!!
 
  • Love
Reactions: potato

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread