Solo [Official] Kim Taeyeon 김태연 Artist Thread (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,075
Reactions Received
52,949
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,687
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male



TaeYeon in Berlin doing random things, maybe out filming for the Begin Again tv show.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,075
Reactions Received
52,949
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,687
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male


Various posts abt Taeyeon:1) not sure this is true-Note the ? in the post, questions whether she will perform as nobody except they or the organizers know, until we see if any one posts her performing.
2) n 3) I post the last pic which contrasts w/pic 2; I feel some sadness in TaeYeon showing on her face there. I hope she can be ok, from wat she said before: it's after everything is over that she feel S alone/sad. But I feel she is sad in that picture, maybe she is being brave becos she doesn't want us/her friends to worry/she already agreed to do this show. (I can worry tat after this show finishes filming she will go home to Korea n be sad again, right?) even tho I wish she could know we fans love her n wish she was happy(w/out being burdensome to her, if tat makes sense?) anyway I'm sure she will make a good performance on Begin Again tv show. Hwaiting, TaeYeon. #WeloveyouTaeyeon.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,075
Reactions Received
52,949
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,687
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Taeyeon will perform at SBS super concert in Hong kong

21206

TaeYeon will be performing at SBS Super Concert I Hong Kong on 20190706. (Posted already in SNSD thread; I'm posting here in TaeYeon thread for reference/FYI.)
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,075
Reactions Received
52,949
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,687
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male

Translated from Spanish by
I HAVE LISTENED TO TAEYEON LIVE I CAN NOT BELIEVE ME

I don't know any more than wats in the tweet. Maybe more will come later.
Edit to add: I posted so quickly, I dint listen first-this is my favoritest song I ever heard Taeyeon sing, she rarely performs it but the feels I get when I watched her videos of her singing it is special. Thanx to Taeyeon for singing it again. #weloveyoutaeyeon
 
Last edited:
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,075
Reactions Received
52,949
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,687
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male

Can't freaking wait to watch Begin Again tv show w/Taeng. (Hv to wait I guess, just so impatient.)
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,075
Reactions Received
52,949
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,687
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male


One kpop fan but din't know TaeYeon took fancam of her. Thnx.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,075
Reactions Received
52,949
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,687
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male


I'm not sure wat song is this but off I know Adele(just not the song name.)
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,075
Reactions Received
52,949
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,687
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male


Another view/angle of same song as before/above - now I know title: "When we were young."

Lucky guy, a SONE n got to see/watch/listen to TaeYeon, I'm so envious.
(edit-think tats it for me for now, my phone is too slow n I hate infinity view of SNS; hard to update/post from my phone.)
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,075
Reactions Received
52,949
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,687
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male

One more cos it's video n that's it, I mean it. (Also cos I don't think I'll be able/remember where/when to find it on SNS again , when Begin Again airs /is subbed n I try to relive the moments.)
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,075
Reactions Received
52,949
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,687
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male

So guess I'll keep posting these as I find them.

Trans. 190623- Little fancam while Taeyeon blesses Berlin with his wonderful voice while singing Karina's Slow Motion. I want to cry because his voice is so melodious

Trans. Taiyun of beautiful voices
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,075
Reactions Received
52,949
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,687
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male



So idc if these r in sequence, just wan put them in.
 
Last edited:
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,075
Reactions Received
52,949
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,687
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male


 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,075
Reactions Received
52,949
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,687
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male


 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,075
Reactions Received
52,949
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,687
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male

So believe that last tweet, but if we could see all the posts/vids; I wouldn't be able to upload them all, oh well. LOL.
:hayshook::umjicry::jisoosmh:
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,075
Reactions Received
52,949
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,687
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male


 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,075
Reactions Received
52,949
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,687
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male



Some updates tat I missed before I just had to post.
 
Last edited:
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,075
Reactions Received
52,949
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,687
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male


 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread