- Joined
- 1 January 2020
- Messages
- 11,006
- Reactions Received
- 21,104
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 498
- Fandom
- Deobi
- Wreck
5. I predict that TXT will slay in their next comeback
Ofc they will
Ofc they will
Wow that's surprisingI agree with this anon![]()
SATAN TXT5. I predict that TXT will slay in their next comeback
Ofc they will![]()
Isn't itWow that's surprising![]()
IM JISOO BUT BITCH I AIN'T OKAY6. I predict that BLACKPINK will come back some day #fuck
Jennie second solo when
YES ELON OPPAR WILL BUY THEM7. loona will survive, as awful as bbc is they will somehow get through this
BOOOOOOOOOWHOEVER SENT THAT OLI LONDON AND KAACHI STUFF I'M NOT POSTING IT![]()
WAIT I GOTTA DO MORE GOTTA KEEP THIS ALIVE13. EVIL EXO BE LIKE : DONT CALL ME BABY
14. EVIL TWICE BE LIKE : I CAN STOP ME
15. EVIL BTS BE LIKE : VEGAN
16. EVIL RED VELVET BE LIKE - REALLY GOOD BOY
SALLY
Wow that's deep bro17. I really like Adore U by Seventeen, but I don't like the video. Felt like it was too much going on -- less is more.
![]()