- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
I can't really imagine them in Kwangya either, but I CAN imagine the concept. Like what they have done isn't too far off sound-wise from things like:Well obv anywhere is better than Hybe, and the members fit, but their musical concept just doesn't seem like an SM thing? I can't imagine them in all that Kwangya bullshit. Maybe it's just me![]()
SHINee's Replay & Hello
EXO's Love me right & Don't fight the feeling
Super Junior's Black suit
NCT Dream's Hello future, Chewing Gum, My first and last
TVXQ's Chance of love
Like yeah the concept that comes to mind first with them is the Very Nice esque musical feel (And their choreos do keep that vibe continuing on) but the have many songs of varying sounds and concepts.
The musical-esque songs - Adore U, Pretty U, Very Nice, Home;Run
The EDM - Don't wanna cry, Thanks, Home
The Rock - Clap, Call call call, 24H, Happy Ending (Honestly a lot of their japanese stuff is rockish)
Don't know how to label this but dark - Hit, Getting Closer, Fear
and this is just SOME of their title tracks without even getting into their B-sides which tend to vary even MORE
I mean the Kwangya thing is very new and we mainly have experienced it through NCT & Aespa which are VERY different from SVT yeah, but DFTF had it too and I can imagine SVT doing smth similar to that.
*As you can see I am very passionate about this topic*