Event ♛ Official KS Minecraft Server ♛ (1 Viewer)

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I want to come back soon - I'm hoping things settle down enough for me to spend some time building up my island more this week!
 

Sana

#1 Sana Stan
.
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
3,439
Reactions Received
11,871
Location
Germany
Website
www.kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I want to come back soon - I'm hoping things settle down enough for me to spend some time building up my island more this week!
Yeah I also feel bad for having 0 time atm to complete the mall ( it is out already, /warp shop ! ), but I just couldn't find the time to put all villagers and shops in there.
 
Joined
22 June 2019
Messages
127
Reactions Received
453
Location
Magic Shop
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Oh I will definitely join when my mock exams finish!!
 

Sana

#1 Sana Stan
.
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
3,439
Reactions Received
11,871
Location
Germany
Website
www.kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I cant seem to be able to connect to the server, do you know why this might be?
I'll restart the server, wait a second.
as some of you might have noticed the june badges are not out yet, I was barely at home the last 2 weeks and couldn't check the winners, lol.
I tried hard
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,392
Reactions Received
151,403
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'll restart the server, wait a second.
as some of you might have noticed the june badges are not out yet, I was barely at home the last 2 weeks and couldn't check the winners, lol.
I tried hard
Its alright, take your time :sanapray:
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I don’t know how to put the sever on the Minecraft on my phone. Please Help?
I actually don't think you can play this on phone, but I could be wrong. Pretty sure pc is the best way to go.
edit: oh and, welcome to kps! :nekolove:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sana
Joined
1 September 2018
Messages
581
Reactions Received
1,983
Location
felix's house
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
MINECRAFT? ONLY THE BEST GAME ON PLANET EARTH?? :wat::wat:

IM JOINING
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread