Performance [ Official Live Video ] Unlucky Morpheus - 「奇子」 (1 Viewer)

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Yes. Violin is not one of the instruments I associate with loud rock; but this group makes me wonder why it's not part of a rock band more often.
Me too. It gives the band a different type of sound to everyone else who is in that genre of music.
I showed one of my ex-colleagues Black Pentagon and he said he didn't like it because the Fumiya had long hair and looked like a girl lol and also hated girls in a metal band which is such a stupid reason.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Michael
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
Me too. It gives the band a different type of sound to everyone else who is in that genre of music.
I showed one of my ex-colleagues Black Pentagon and he said he didn't like it because the Fumiya had long hair and looked like a girl lol and also hated girls in a metal band which is such a stupid reason.
Tbh, I'd agree with him some years ago. I started to look into all female metal bands to break preconceptions. Now, most of the bands (and all of rock idol groups) that I follow are all female.
 
  • Love
Reactions: spicy_illusion
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Tbh, I'd agree with him some years ago. I started to look into all female metal bands to break preconceptions. Now, most of the bands (and all of rock idol groups) that I follow are all female.
Yeah, I think a lot of male metal fans feel that way and think that only guys can do it but there are more and more women who are doing heavy rock/metal now which is good and they are just as talented as the guys and you get something pleasantly different with female metal musicians as well.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Michael
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
Yeah, I think a lot of male metal fans feel that way and think that only guys can do it but there are more and more women who are doing heavy rock/metal now which is good and they are just as talented as the guys and you get something pleasantly different with female metal musicians as well.
I have heard that Japan is leading the way in that area.
 
  • Love
Reactions: spicy_illusion

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread