- Joined
- 20 November 2018
- Messages
- 65,862
- Reactions Received
- 77,040
- Location
- Heaven
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 53,448
She has a golden voice.Marry me Fuki-Senpaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!![]()
![]()
She really does but I think every musician in this band is golden at what they do as well!She has a golden voice.
Yeah. That's true.She really does but I think every musician in this band is golden at what they do as well!
I love Jill's violin, she has got me into ViolinYeah. That's true.
Yes. Violin is not one of the instruments I associate with loud rock; but this group makes me wonder why it's not part of a rock band more often.I love Jill's violin, she has got me into Violin![]()
Me too. It gives the band a different type of sound to everyone else who is in that genre of music.Yes. Violin is not one of the instruments I associate with loud rock; but this group makes me wonder why it's not part of a rock band more often.
Tbh, I'd agree with him some years ago. I started to look into all female metal bands to break preconceptions. Now, most of the bands (and all of rock idol groups) that I follow are all female.Me too. It gives the band a different type of sound to everyone else who is in that genre of music.
I showed one of my ex-colleagues Black Pentagon and he said he didn't like it because the Fumiya had long hair and looked like a girl lol and also hated girls in a metal band which is such a stupid reason.
Yeah, I think a lot of male metal fans feel that way and think that only guys can do it but there are more and more women who are doing heavy rock/metal now which is good and they are just as talented as the guys and you get something pleasantly different with female metal musicians as well.Tbh, I'd agree with him some years ago. I started to look into all female metal bands to break preconceptions. Now, most of the bands (and all of rock idol groups) that I follow are all female.
I have heard that Japan is leading the way in that area.Yeah, I think a lot of male metal fans feel that way and think that only guys can do it but there are more and more women who are doing heavy rock/metal now which is good and they are just as talented as the guys and you get something pleasantly different with female metal musicians as well.
Yes, I can see that! So much female talent there!I have heard that Japan is leading the way in that area.