Group [Official] Oh My Girl Thread | #Classified (1 Viewer)

Favourite Oh My Girl member?

  • Hyojung

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Mimi

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Jiho

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Seunghee

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • JinE

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Binnie

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • YooA

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Arin

    Votes: 1 3.6%

  • Total voters
    28
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
TIL Hyojung and Seulgi are friends lol, Seulgi liked and commented on the pic :jisoosmh:
Maybe she's been watching Queendom and became a fan :rosesmug:
I think Hyojung said they are like best friends lol. I was surprised when I heard they were friends because I didn't even think they knew each other
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Darkseid

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,208
Reactions Received
76,668
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,597
Ship
Wreck
I think Hyojung said they are like best friends lol. I was surprised when I heard they were friends because I didn't even think they knew each other
They are good friends it seems and maybe i'm wrong but they are born in the same year so could be one of those year club things like Moonbyul and Hani being friends from the 92 club
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
They are good friends it seems and maybe i'm wrong but they are born in the same year so could be one of those year club things like Moonbyul and Hani being friends from the 92 club
Yeah they supposedly met through a common friend so it could have been another person their age
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Abeamus

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread