Group [Official] Oh My Girl Thread | #Classified (12 Viewers)

Favourite Oh My Girl member?

  • Hyojung

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Mimi

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Jiho

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Seunghee

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • JinE

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Binnie

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • YooA

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Arin

    Votes: 1 3.6%

  • Total voters
    28

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,193
Reactions Received
76,666
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,512
Ship
Wreck
No, this one:
13482
Ah I see the problem, it's coming up for Oh My Girl because it's part of the album White was on which was a project album but Oh My Girl aren't actually in that song, here's a tracklist if you wanna see it though

 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Ah I see the problem, it's coming up for Oh My Girl because it's part of the album White was on which was a project album but Oh My Girl aren't actually in that song, here's a tracklist if you wanna see it though

Ahh I see, the woman in the song is Kim Saetbyeol I think, that's the voice I heard in the song and thought it was one of the OMG members lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Abeamus

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,193
Reactions Received
76,666
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,512
Ship
Wreck
Tweet about the OST being released officially with the YouTube video for it for anyone who wants to listen to it

 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread