Group [Official] Oh My Girl Thread | #Classified (1 Viewer)

Favourite Oh My Girl member?

  • Hyojung

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Mimi

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Jiho

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Seunghee

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • JinE

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Binnie

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • YooA

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Arin

    Votes: 1 3.6%

  • Total voters
    28

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Guess who's album came today!!!!

I got Hyojung photocards and the extra cards were of Mimi and Seunghee from a previous album

It really is such a pretty album :nekolove:
I got mine too just some days ago :sanapray:
Binnie; Hyojung and Yooa were in mine
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I got mine too just some days ago :sanapray:
Binnie; Hyojung and Yooa were in mine
I always seem to get a set of cards. For the Remember Me album everything was Arin!

I need to complete my collection with all members
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
wow all Arin is awesome
Twas! It was so funny though. I got her letter, her cards, etc. I was not expecting it.

So this time its all Hyojung photo cards. I'm curious who I'll get next lol
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Twas! It was so funny though. I got her letter, her cards, etc. I was not expecting it.

So this time its all Hyojung photo cards. I'm curious who I'll get next lol
maybe Binnie :sanapray: or Jiho
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Abeamus and QueenB

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread