Group [Official] Oh My Girl Thread | #Classified (1 Viewer)

Favourite Oh My Girl member?

  • Hyojung

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Mimi

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Jiho

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Seunghee

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • JinE

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Binnie

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • YooA

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Arin

    Votes: 1 3.6%

  • Total voters
    28
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,193
Reactions Received
76,667
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,512
Ship
Wreck

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,193
Reactions Received
76,667
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,512
Ship
Wreck
Jiho unwell, Yooa still injured, I guess Queendom filming is still left, it's best to postpone it and let the girls recover.
There's also the Zepp Tour at some point and seemingly another Japanese release now since they talked about a CD reservation which my guess would be Bungee Japanese and yeah Miracles were just a little angry as I checked the last Black Label concert tweet and 99% of the responses were trying to get them to cancel which I think has been an ongoing thing since Jiho became ill.
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
There's also the Zepp Tour at some point and seemingly another Japanese release now since they talked about a CD reservation which my guess would be Bungee Japanese and yeah Miracles were just a little angry as I checked the last Black Label concert tweet and 99% of the responses were trying to get them to cancel which I think has been an ongoing thing since Jiho became ill.
I'LL DIE FOR A JAPANESE VERSION OF VOGUE, SAY NO MORE and SUGAR BABY ...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread