Group [Official] Oh My Girl Thread | #Classified (2 Viewers)

Favourite Oh My Girl member?

  • Hyojung

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Mimi

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Jiho

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Seunghee

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • JinE

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Binnie

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • YooA

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Arin

    Votes: 1 3.6%

  • Total voters
    28
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Mimi and Jiho covering What The Spring in Mimis first video on her channel which has a... interesting name
So many idols are making YT's now

Tbh they might make more money there lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Abeamus
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Also, I wonder what JinE does for work now? Her Instagram makes me wonder if she does modeling or something
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Abeamus

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,193
Reactions Received
76,667
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,512
Ship
Wreck
Also, I wonder what JinE does for work now? Her Instagram makes me wonder if she does modeling or something
I think she must do modelling because most of the photos on her Instagram seem very well done
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and QueenB
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I think she must do modelling because most of the photos on her Instagram seem very well done
Yeah, they are definitely beyond Instagram boyfriend level lol.

I wonder if she's in an agency or just freelance? Hope she gets really successful with it
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Abeamus

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread