- Joined
- 19 February 2019
- Messages
- 74,193
- Reactions Received
- 76,667
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 188,512
- Ship
- Wreck
Tweet about The Fifth Season album being available for distribution
Ooh I didn't know you were into OMG to the extent of buying albumsMy copy of Fifth Season has arrived!
I got the Binnie set of photocards![]()
I’ve been a WM stan since the beginning, when B1A4 debuted back in 2011. They were the first group I stanned at debut, and then I loved Oh My Girl’s Cupid so been with them too. Ditto for ONF (and I when she debuted, though I don’t have her album)Ooh I didn't know you were into OMG to the extent of buying albums
That's pretty cool! Share some pics later if you can![]()
And I also assume Hyojung's your bias since you're rocking her badge lol, she's so cuteI’ve been a WM stan since the beginning, when B1A4 debuted back in 2011. They were the first group I stanned at debut, and then I loved Oh My Girl’s Cupid so been with them too. Ditto for ONF (and I when she debuted, though I don’t have her album)
Oh wow you have such an amazing collectionHaha, yep for sure Hyojung is my bias, how could you not love our Candy Leader?
Here we go ^_^ (Oh My Girl share a cube with ONF, B1A4 have their own one further down) I don’t have Pink Ocean, but that’s pretty much because when I was going to order it Windy Day was coming out so just went with the repack.
![]()
![]()
Have you heard her backstory?Oh wow you have such an amazing collection
And yes, as a brand new OMG stan I was surprised I went for Hyojung myself lol. I knew Yooa and Seunghee, and they're both great, Yooa is so pretty and Seunghee is hilarious, but Hyojung came outta nowhere and snatched me
I think I was watching some live stages of Banana Allergy Monkey lol, and she just looked SO happy to be doing that concept and be dressed in that outfit XD
No, I'm still a baby MiracleHave you heard her backstory?
No, I'm still a baby Miracle
What happened?
Aww yay a newbie Miracle, welcome aboard!Oh wow you have such an amazing collection
And yes, as a brand new OMG stan I was surprised I went for Hyojung myself lol. I knew Yooa and Seunghee, and they're both great, Yooa is so pretty and Seunghee is hilarious, but Hyojung came outta nowhere and snatched me
I think I was watching some live stages of Banana Allergy Monkey lol, and she just looked SO happy to be doing that concept and be dressed in that outfit XD
![]()
Oh My Girl's Hyojung reveals the sad reason she had to work multiple part-time jobs
Oh My Girl's Hyojung reveals the sad reason she had to work multiple part-time jobswww.allkpop.com
Lol yes, she knows how to be serious but generally just looks so happy and excited, it's hard not to loveAww yay a newbie Miracle, welcome aboard!
It’s her smile, it’s really infectious. You can tell she really loves being a part of Oh My Girl and being leader too, she can be responsible whilst also goof about. The Korean version of Banana Allergy Monkey wasn’t my thing, but I knew as soon as I saw it that it would be remade into Japanese as it fits that kinda scene better (if that makes sense).
Ahh so now is the time! SSFWL seems to be snatching a lot of people this comeback, you all have amazing taste.
I always have a soft spot for idols raised by single parents or who don't come from super rich families- Sejeong and now Hyojung
Lol yes, she knows how to be serious but generally just looks so happy and excited, it's hard not to love
And yeah SSFWL got me shook and it's like the 4th straight comeback that I've been impressed by them so decided to quit stalling and stan already.
Lmao I now love the Korean version too but it's just a perfect fit for a Japanese single XD
It really is turning out to be their biggest comeback so far, so happy. Amazing songAhh so now is the time! SSFWL seems to be snatching a lot of people this comeback, you all have amazing taste.
Yeah it’s strange how some songs you don’t really like in Korean, but do in Japanese. Red Velvet’s Power up for me is another example of that.
It’s been a while since Oh My Girl had a comeback, so for this to happen was beyond what I thoughtIt really is turning out to be their biggest comeback so far, so happy. Amazing song
Lol I get what you mean although I still don't like Power Up XD
But I like Sappy Sappy, probably wouldn't if it was Korean lmao.