- Joined
- 30 May 2019
- Messages
- 72
- Reactions Received
- 214
- Location
- Tangina Land
- Website
- www.youtube.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
today would've been the day i finally see oh my girl but FUCK
Performance of the yearThat Destiny performance was beautiful
It was perfection. The vocals, dance, concept everythingPerformance of the year![]()
They really went all out and that was with YooA not being able to participate much because of her ankle injury so Oh My Girl can pull off this kind of performance without even being at their full potential, scary.It was perfection. The vocals, dance, concept everything
Hopefully this one has more than 2 Japanese songs thoughJapanese new album is coming ...
Can’t wait 😍😍
I hope to have some b-sides as well ...Hopefully this one has more than 2 Japanese songs though![]()
I think they'll definitely do some bsides since the title track will probably be Bungee Japanese and they haven't used any of the bsides from this year.I hope to have some b-sides as well ...
Say no more, Playground, Sugar Baby ...