I'd want Love O' Clock, Checkmate and I Found Love for 3 i'd pick and for voting you need to be a fan club member it says
Which songs would you choose as new covers ?
There may be five or six new ones 😒 + new single in Japanese 💎💎 (24th October)
My choice :
- Echo
- Say no more
- Sugar Baby
- Checkmate
- Love O’ Clock
- Butterfly
- Magic
- Vogue
- Playground
Don’t know how we can vote though
THAT'S UNFAIR 😟😟😟I'd want Love O' Clock, Checkmate and I Found Love for 3 i'd pick and for voting you need to be a fan club member it says
It's a bit of a bummer but only real way they got to gauge demand from people who would definitely buy the albumTHAT'S UNFAIR 😟😟😟
I WANTED TO VOTE ...It's a bit of a bummer but only real way they got to gauge demand from people who would definitely buy the album
Hopefully groups will expand their fan cafes at some point since only a couple really take international fans into accountI WANTED TO VOTE ...
YES PLEASE 🙏 🙏Hopefully groups will expand their fan cafes at some point since only a couple really take international fans into account