COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Group [OFFICIAL] ONEUS ☾ 원어스 THREAD (4 Viewers)

ONEUS Bias?

• Total voters
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I can't wait for bizent to open orders for their lighsticks again :sakUwu:
can't believe I missed the pre-orders..
Sorry I haven't seen your comment ! I'm not too active here. You must have felt lonely :pepecry1:

Let's hope you'll have your lightstick then ! It's pretty !

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Their title track is so cute and funky, it's great to see their fun concept after To Be or Not to Be ~ They really can do it all~

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
you can find the whole album on youtube. the link was deleted as it made some people feel uncomfortable.

@ToMoon

Last edited:
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Hi ! :pepeheart:

I think it's better to put the official playlist you have on their official channel (since they're sharing it too) ? At least the views and the money go directly to the group (and of course their company) and not some unknown channel.

Here is the full playlist for the "album".

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
Hi ! :pepeheart:

I think it's better to put the official playlist you have on their official channel (since they're sharing it too) ? At least the views and the money go directly to the group (and of course their company) and not some unknown channel.

Here is the full playlist for the "album".
Is there a rule on a forum that forbids posting from unofficial sources? If so my apologies and I will delete my original post, if not your dig was uncalled for. Oneus are rrpresented by a company if they wish people to listen to their official material only, they have all the power to deal with it. Not everyone is rich enough to buy their cd.

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I can't believe that they've gotten 12 million views in less than a week :nekolove: :nekolove: :nekolove: :nekolove:

I listen to No Diggity everyday~

Also this was super cute

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Is there a rule on a forum that forbids posting from unofficial sources? If so my apologies and I will delete my original post, if not your dig was uncalled for. Oneus are rrpresented by a company if they wish people to listen to their official material only, they have all the power to deal with it. Not everyone is rich enough to buy their cd.
Their album can be listened on their official channel freely. You have the playlist for it. It seems you didn't know and I was just giving you the information....

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
Their album can be listened on their official channel freely. You have the playlist for it. It seems you didn't know and I was just giving you the information....
I´m sorry, the playlist is 2 minutes long. That is hardly an album, that´s just a teaser. But I´ll delete my post since it seems to be making you uncomfortable.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I´m sorry, the playlist is 2 minutes long. That is hardly an album, that´s just a teaser. But I´ll delete my post since it seems to be making you uncomfortable.
That's ok. But you have the other songs listed in the right menu from the video I've posted. You can hear the whole album from here ?
The 2 min is for their intro but after it automatically plays the other songs.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread