♡ [OFFICIAL] Red Velvet Badge Revamp Thread // Voting // 5/31 - 6/7 ♡ (1 Viewer)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
i didnt even vote for the preliminary round cause there were so many great options :jisoosmh:
Yeah the preliminary round was pretty difficult, too. I had hard time picking which badges I liked the most. :jisoosmh:
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,079
Reactions Received
52,954
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
172,124
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I voted.
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Mangoey

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Winners
Group
29477

29491
Irene
29486

29492
Seulgi
29479

29493
Wendy
29481

29494
Joy
29495

29496
Yeri
29497

29498
I LOVE THESE!!! :sj_weary: I'm gonna get the Yeri badge as soon as I get all of the CLC ones, she looks so beautiful with red hair.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread