Rumor Official Rumors thread (1 Viewer)

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
who do you think could be the other one?
Many people say it's BB but I'm not sure.
I think we need to look at contract renewals, that's the most likely to happen
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Many people say it's BB but I'm not sure.
I think we need to look at contract renewals, that's the most likely to happen
I honestly don't see it being BB. Contracts renewals could help. Maybe a JYP group?
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I think sm ngg might debut with another concept instead of mentioned above.
Companies go along with the trend when it comes to gg's.
In 2016, when NCT debuted, TWICE was very popular and cute was the topic to be.
GG's who debuted around the same time have the same concepts as it's the trend of the moment.
With Everglow and G(I)-DLE, the badass girl crush concepts are the trend.

Either SM will follow the trend or will stand out from the trend
Jimin does seems like the girl crush type tbh...
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I still hope on innocent white tbh. Fits with their visuals
Well, it fits with the rookies that we know so far but they were all revealed so long ago and aren't receiving any promo from SM since which makes me question whether their guaranteed a place in the final lineup or not...
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Maybe 2pm? They haven't had a cb in years right?
Everyone except Taecyeon already renewed their contracts not too long ago plus the five members who resigned were made directors at JYP so it seems unlikely that any of them will leave anytime soon...
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Everyone except Taecyeon already renewed their contracts not too long ago plus the five members who resigned were made directors at JYP so it seems unlikely that any of them will leave anytime soon...
oof ok they're safe then
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Well, it fits with the rookies that we know so far but they were all revealed so long ago and aren't receiving any promo from SM since which makes me question whether their guaranteed a place in the final lineup or not...
yea but we know sm has a type for visual
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
yea but we know sm has a type for visual
Yeah but I feel like styling can change someone's whole vibe. I'm mean look at Taeyong in those new SuperM teasers vs Taeyong during Touch promotions with NCT 127...
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Yeah but I feel like styling can change someone's whole vibe. I'm mean look at Taeyong in those new SuperM teasers vs Taeyong during Touch promotions with NCT 127...
but Taeyong is like a chameleon
he fits everything you give him
 
Joined
10 June 2019
Messages
102
Reactions Received
221
Location
psst, behind you !
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
This list is quite old (before my hiatus), but it was posted 3 days before Yunho's single and the news of Baekhyun's single

TVXQ Yunho
EXO-CS
EXO Baekhyun
NCT unit
EXO Kai
SM Rookies gg
SNSD Sunny
SM Rookies bg
gg in USA
bg in Europe

EDIT: there are no dates confirmed
So we got Exo CS, Baek, Yunho and the Nct Unit might be SuperM and we got the debut date, so maybe Sunny will be a station song, and Exo Kai aswell, I don’t trust that he will get a solo so soon if we think about SuperM debuting in October.
SM GG might debut in late 2019 (very optimistic) or the first half of 2020
While SM BG might be in 2021 or late 2020 :p
I knew SM was debuting a boy group soon but people were being delululu
I trust this schedule :o
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
So we got Exo CS, Baek, Yunho and the Nct Unit might be SuperM and we got the debut date, so maybe Sunny will be a station song, and Exo Kai aswell, I don’t trust that he will get a solo so soon if we think about SuperM debuting in October.
SM GG might debut in late 2019 (very optimistic) or the first half of 2020
While SM BG might be in 2021 or late 2020 :p
I knew SM was debuting a boy group soon but people were being delululu
I trust this schedule :o
tbh I think SuperM is a new boy group, not an NCT unit
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Rumor that has been popping up recently: a JYP artist got pregnant and had an abortion. They say it's a 97'er. None of my trustworthy sources have confirmed or said anything about it yet so it could just be fanfiction
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Rumor that has been popping up recently: a JYP artist got pregnant and had an abortion. They say it's a 97'er. None of my trustworthy sources have confirmed or said anything about it yet so it could just be fanfiction
Probably just antis spreading rumours about Jihyo tbh
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Belgizen

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Probably just antis spreading rumours about Jihyo tbh
Saw people say it was Mina but I believe it's fanfiction
People still think Hyuna had an abortion in JYP as well
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread