- Joined
- 25 April 2019
- Messages
- 6,439
- Reactions Received
- 3,087
- Location
- Temple of the Cult of Yoshinori
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 1,833
I have some tea. But I'm not going to spill it. Someone else already did. You just need to find the puddle.
Tell me!I have some tea. But I'm not going to spill it. Someone else already did. You just need to find the puddle.
When I think about it...it would break the rules of this thread.Tell me!
Then DM me!When I think about it...it would break the rules of this thread.
![]()
It's potentially harmful info. I'm thinking about shielding oppa(s).Then DM me!
Is it related to T13?It's potentially harmful info. I'm thinking about shielding oppa(s).
![]()
It's not drugs or sex or bullying. But fans would be angry.
Edit: Just responded to your DM.Is it related to T13?
wait can you spill in DM's? I'm curious now...Edit: Just responded to your DM.
I'm only spilling to people who I know are fans of the idols involved.wait can you spill in DM's? I'm curious now...
I'd ask who the group is, since I might stan them, but I'm not sure if that would be revealing too much.I'm only spilling to people who I know are fans of the idols involved.
My criteria is very strict. I'm sorry.I'd ask who the group is, since I might stan them, but I'm not sure if that would be revealing too much.
Lmao, no problem. I don't mind at all.My criteria is very strict. I'm sorry.
Besides, Rosé is working on her solo, which got outed this morning (is already out in the news)
You didn't know?
who do you think could be the other one?Remember when I said 2 Big3 groups will disband?
f(X) seems to be the first.
Apparently Luna was already going to focus more on her YT channel