Rumor Official Rumors thread (3 Viewers)

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Also are there any leaks about Nizi Project? Like elimination spoilers or lineup rumours?
Nope. It's too early but it's fairly sure that Nina will debut no matter what
 
  • Wow
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Why are you so sure?
Cuz JYP really pushes her with the cuts in the show and he was super positive about her first evaluation in season 2 despite her not dancing at all which was something she still had to obtain a cube for.
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Is there any tea on SMNGG? I know that they are supposed to be debuting this summer but is there any news about the actual lineup? I know SM keeps everything top secret but I'm bored and I figured there must at least be pictures of girls going to and from the building... Plus what is going on with SM Rookies? LIke, Koeun and Lami left, right? But what about the others?
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Is there any tea on SMNGG? I know that they are supposed to be debuting this summer but is there any news about the actual lineup? I know SM keeps everything top secret but I'm bored and I figured there must at least be pictures of girls going to and from the building... Plus what is going on with SM Rookies? LIke, Koeun and Lami left, right? But what about the others?
gg got pushed back due to covid
there are some rumored lineups but some say that SM is still puzzling the members together
 
  • Wow
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
gg got pushed back due to covid
there are some rumored lineups but some say that SM is still puzzling the members together
Those poor girls! I wonder how many times their debut has gotten pushed back now...

Do you really think SM would be changing the lineup this late in the game?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Belgizen

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Those poor girls! I wonder how many times their debut has gotten pushed back now...

Do you really think SM would be changing the lineup this late in the game?
as far as I'm aware, they didn't have a solid one, ever.
Almost all rookies if not all are rumored to have left so they need to build one from scratch
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
oh gosh I think both left but it was so confusing I am not sure at all who is still under SM at this point
I wonder what SM was thinking when they originally revealed them? I mean, were they actually planning on debuting a girl group back then, all of the other SM Rookies that they revealed all seemed to have pretty straightforward roots to debuting but the girls seem to be the outlier... Even though Kun ended up waiting a long time to debut, SM always seemed to have a solid plan for him.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Belgizen

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I wonder what SM was thinking when they originally revealed them? I mean, were they actually planning on debuting a girl group back then, all of the other SM Rookies that they revealed all seemed to have pretty straightforward roots to debuting but the girls seem to be the outlier... Even though Kun ended up waiting a long time to debut, SM always seemed to have a solid plan for him.
They were planned to debut. It's just that the creative board doesn't seem to get along since Red Velvet when it comes to creating girl groups.
 
  • Like
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread