- Joined
- 22 February 2019
- Messages
- 9,507
- Reactions Received
- 26,077
- Location
- UK
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
Hope it’s something good, I’m bored af lolSM will announce something tomorrow?
Whoop whoop
Hope it’s something good, I’m bored af lolSM will announce something tomorrow?
Whoop whoop
I hope not, I’m kinda confused tbh I thought Korea had eased their lockdown so I don’t know why this is controversial...Jaehyun was apparently scheduled to have some drama's this year. It's not clear yet wether he'll lose them or not
He should. He'll only get hate if he doesn't properly reflect. Punch drops tomorrow so we don't know if he'll promote.I hope not, I’m kinda confused tbh I thought Korea had eased their lockdown so I don’t know why this is controversial...
Yeah, now that I’ve read more into it, it looks bad especially for Jaehyun because he still went to Inkigayo when he was supposed to be self isolating...He should. He'll only get hate if he doesn't properly reflect. Punch drops tomorrow so we don't know if he'll promote.
Lots of countries have eased their lockdown, but they expect that people still have a braincell left and will be careful and act responsibly.
You can't keep everything closed.
eunwoo too.Yeah, now that I’ve read more into it, it looks bad especially for Jaehyun because he still went to Inkigayo when he was supposed to be self isolating...
Btw was this the announcement you were talking about last night?eunwoo too.
And they all brought their members in danger who do isolate themselves
nahBtw was this the announcement you were talking about last night?
What does that mean?nah
SM has a 2 day meeting today and tomorrow
They reveal their plansWhat does that mean?
But with the Jaehyun drama wouldn't they hold off on making public announcements?They reveal their plans
Don't know which aspects they reveal
idkBut with the Jaehyun drama wouldn't they hold off on making public announcements?
Yedam solo debut confirmedI have quite some tea to spill.
I am still debating wether I should post the possible couples (I'll only mention company names)
I also have a few companies tied the sajaegi scandal.
Maybe I'll distribute these via pm for those who ask?
AnywaysTreasure13 solo. Don't know if it's one member going solo or a solo release predebut
What's the new NCT unit? Foreign or Domestic?2020: SM NGG + new NCT Unit
2021: SM NBG
for now
no known details, but it's said that it will consist of Dream members and new rookies.What's the new NCT unit? Foreign or Domestic?
But why add new members to NCT if your making a new boy group?no known details, but it's said that it will consist of Dream members and new rookies.
We don't know the nationalities of these rookies or the dreams or the concept so everything's open for now
Not much is known about the bg but I remember that there used to be rumors on an international boy group: an all-American boy group. Not like SuperM, but like a One Direction or something. Don't know if they're going with that group.But why add new members to NCT if your making a new boy group?