- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 33,247
- Reactions Received
- 81,309
- Location
- Beat Interactive
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 13,036
- Fandom
- Choice
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
I'd let you sink my ship if I had oneIs it possible to disrupt a ship?
I want to be a home wrecker
![]()
I'd give you a ship if I wasn't already takenFinding people to be shipped with be like
lmaoo it's okay I was just joking, i lowkey hate being shipped with other peopleI'd give you a ship if I wasn't already taken![]()
Finding people to be shipped with be like
I'm social enough with my alcohol consumerismget more social, im sure it'll be ezy
I'm social enough with my alcohol consumerism
jk jk
I haven't touched alcohol in like a year the leastbut are you really?
I'm proud of you, alcoholicI haven't touched alcohol in like a year the least
How did you find a partner before meApplying for official shipped list
Name of your partner: @SexySN
Likes for haikus pls, support the sexy ship thanks![]()
Is this grandpa trying to pair me off with someone?How about @Jichuus![]()
Nvm she doesn't deserve a flop like youIs this grandpa trying to pair me off with someone?![]()
And you don't even deserve the love of your precious kohaiNvm she doesn't deserve a flop like you![]()
Unwanted love is scaryAnd you don't even deserve the love of your precious kohai![]()
doneApplying for official shipped list
Name of your partner: @SexySN
Likes for haikus pls, support the sexy ship thanks![]()