- Joined
- 29 August 2018
- Messages
- 3,762
- Reactions Received
- 13,488
- Website
- theghostofwind.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Bana
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- he/him
- Ship
- Wreck
I support this
MY MAIN HOE AND HOE SISTER GETTING MARIED OMFG
uM tHaT'S gAy & THAT'S WHY I LOVE IT
WELL Why would I ever get shipped with a dudeuM tHaT'S gAy & THAT'S WHY I LOVE IT![]()
Um aRe yOu tRyNa tHroW sHaDe nOwWELL Why would I ever get shipped with a dudethat's yUcKY! Big gays for the win!
OF COURSE NOT!!! <.<Um aRe yOu tRyNa tHroW sHaDe nOw![]()
biTCH SJJJDDAJXJCOF COURSE NOT!!! <.<
Except maybe I am towards you cause you have a bf
IM JOKING IM JOKING- I'm happy for you lolbiTCH SJJJDDAJXJC![]()
![]()
![]()
I beg to differIM JOKING IM JOKING- I'm happy for you lol
Well, guess my ring finger is no longer available to yoongi now. I accept to rule the world with you ♥♥♥@circleroses , be my co conspirator ❤
❤❤❤❤❤Well, guess my ring finger is no longer available to yoongi now. I accept to rule the world with you ♥♥♥
Well, guess my ring finger is no longer available to yoongi now. I accept to rule the world with you ♥♥♥
how cute you are❤❤❤❤❤
She's always cute to mehow cute you are![]()
Congratulations, you are a ship now.
Applying for Official Shipped List.
Name Of Your partner: @perhapz
I think you like my post or something![]()