Official Official Shipping Thread (3 Viewers)

Vikki

Future Canadian Hobo
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
1. What’s the form for divorce? They haven’t been on in a while and I want a divorce. (I wanted one since august but was too lazy :maheart:)
From the op of the thread

(Divorce with Consent)
For this type of divorce, your old partner needs to give some form of consent, this can be done verbally through a response or liking the divorce post.

(Divorce without Consent)
In this type, there are two ways approaches. The first approach is, if the user has been logged on in the past 14 days (From when the divorce was requested) then the divorce will cost 1000 points. However, if the user hasn't been logged on in the past 14 days, then the divorce will be free of charge

Reactions: orangejuice
Reactions Received
From the op of the thread

(Divorce with Consent)
For this type of divorce, your old partner needs to give some form of consent, this can be done verbally through a response or liking the divorce post.

(Divorce without Consent)
In this type, there are two ways approaches. The first approach is, if the user has been logged on in the past 14 days (From when the divorce was requested) then the divorce will cost 1000 points. However, if the user hasn't been logged on in the past 14 days, then the divorce will be free of charge
Then could it be divorce without consent?

Reactions: Vikki

Users who are viewing this thread