- Joined
- 13 December 2019
- Messages
- 15,368
- Reactions Received
- 19,079
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 7,194
- Fandom
- #1 🎵taste
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
@dest please be the xie lian to my san lang 
YAS@dest please be the xie lian to my san lang![]()
@dest please be the xie lian to my san lang![]()
done, congrats <3
I'm shipped with TAYO!P!!!!!!!!!! real. Yoshii sucks, dest>yoshii!
LEAVE YOSHII ALONEI'm shipped with TAYO!P!!!!!!!!!! real. Yoshii sucks, dest>yoshii!
YES@youngforluvv will u marry me n be ma boo thang forever??
pls like ts n her reply @HeartRider @Tickita @Tsukino @seoriverse @tayoism @uran
i did
@youngforluvv will u marry me n be ma boo thang forever??
pls like ts n her reply @HeartRider @Tickita @Tsukino @seoriverse @tayoism @uran
@Vikki ?
Woooo fun stuff, getting shipped with the one and only Tomura <3 (yes it is an alt, leave me alone) @TenkoShimura
Tagging my friend & people I interact with :) pls like
@HeartRider @Haiku @seoriverse @youngforluvv @scaramouche @Areum101 (see, I am not stealing away your love, not being her wrecker)
Keke @Soogi , c'mon DK tunnel visioner, pls help us both out ahaMe and @scaramouche would like our usernames updated![]()
@youngforluvv will u marry me n be ma boo thang forever??
pls like ts n her reply @HeartRider @Tickita @Tsukino @seoriverse @tayoism @uran
Woooo fun stuff, getting shipped with the one and only Tomura <3 (yes it is an alt, leave me alone) @TenkoShimura
Tagging my friend & people I interact with :) pls like
@HeartRider @Haiku @seoriverse @youngforluvv @scaramouche @Areum101 (see, I am not stealing away your love, not being her wrecker)
done <3Me and @scaramouche would like our usernames updated![]()
Sorry I’m late, but congratzz nontheless!!