- Joined
- 11 October 2022
- Messages
- 16,508
- Reactions Received
- 12,133
- Location
- Luna's heart <<3
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 51,997
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
- Wreck
I'll support this ship UwU, proud of youApplying for Official Shipped List.
Name Of Your partner: @Sanumi
Sanumi is one of my closest friends on here, and it would really mean the world to me if y'all could support us. Please like this post
@Moguri @seoriverse @Juniper @Kramsuss @Nina @seungfloral @MinjuChu @Nevergrey
I wasn't mentionedApplying for Official Shipped List.
Name Of Your partner: @Sanumi
Sanumi is one of my closest friends on here, and it would really mean the world to me if y'all could support us. Please like this post
@Moguri @seoriverse @Juniper @Kramsuss @Nina @seungfloral @MinjuChu @Nevergrey
@Moderator I think this is right. We have 5 supportersApplying for Official Shipped List.
Name Of Your partner: @Sanumi
Sanumi is one of my closest friends on here, and it would really mean the world to me if y'all could support us. Please like this post
@Moguri @seoriverse @Juniper @Kramsuss @Nina @seungfloral @MinjuChu @Nevergrey
Applying for Official Shipped List.
Name Of Your partner: @Sanumi
Sanumi is one of my closest friends on here, and it would really mean the world to me if y'all could support us. Please like this post
@Moguri @seoriverse @Juniper @Kramsuss @Nina @seungfloral @MinjuChu @Nevergrey
I support, but only under the condition that you promise to not punch your partner!Applying for Official Shipped List.
Name Of Your partner: @Sanumi
Sanumi is one of my closest friends on here, and it would really mean the world to me if y'all could support us. Please like this post
@Moguri @seoriverse @Juniper @Kramsuss @Nina @seungfloral @MinjuChu @Nevergrey
Numi is the one person I'd never punchI support, but only under the condition that you promise to not punch your partner!![]()
helpNumi is the one person I'd never punch
the rest of you watch your backs![]()
GL! :D I support@Moderator I think this is right. We have 5 supporters![]()
its official, congrats!Applying for Official Shipped List.
Name Of Your partner: @Sanumi
Sanumi is one of my closest friends on here, and it would really mean the world to me if y'all could support us. Please like this post
@Moguri @seoriverse @Juniper @Kramsuss @Nina @seungfloral @MinjuChu @Nevergrey
eh I do not know you yet, but if this is what centen wants, sure I'll supportApplying for Official Shipped List
Name of Your Partner: @centen
both of us loves ONEWE and followed each other, please support us
Sure, sounds like fun. ❤Applying for Official Shipped List
Name of Your Partner: @centen
both of us loves ONEWE and followed each other, please support us
As long as it makes you happy.Sure, sounds like fun. ❤
Come support @ManduBun @DarthYouChanious @Cupid @ApinksBadPanda @Pyxidis @Jungwonie
excluding @ApinksBadPanda, everyone agreed with this?Sure, sounds like fun. ❤
Come support @ManduBun @DarthYouChanious @Cupid @ApinksBadPanda @Pyxidis @Jungwonie
Applying for Official Shipped List
Name of Your Partner: @centen
both of us loves ONEWE and followed each other, please support us
done, congratsSure, sounds like fun. ❤
Come support @ManduBun @DarthYouChanious @Cupid @ApinksBadPanda @Pyxidis @Jungwonie
I SUPPORT!!!!!Sure, sounds like fun. ❤
Come support @ManduBun @DarthYouChanious @Cupid @ApinksBadPanda @Pyxidis @Jungwonie