- Joined
- 3 January 2024
- Messages
- 5,528
- Reactions Received
- 4,127
- Location
- bewitched by you.
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 6,222
- Fandom
- Multi
- Gender
- Female, Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- she/they
forgot them LMAO I'M SORRY
forgot them LMAO I'M SORRY
it's alright, i tagged @/ramonda because she replied to my ship wreck request and moguri because moguri is moguri our belovedforgot them LMAO I'M SORRY
I support congratssss <33Applying for Official Shipped List.
Name Of Your partner: @magali
pings: @Love_Syndrome , @uran @sakura_miko @MK3AMLuvsU , @bwunni
I THINK THIS IS HOW YOU DO IT HEHE YAYAYAYA
also magali don't forget to like the request too!!
ofc Hun that's what friends r 4 <3thank you for supporting me mk
![]()
I SUPPORT !!Applying for Official Shipped List.
Name Of Your partner: @magali
pings: @Love_Syndrome , @uran @sakura_miko @MK3AMLuvsU , @bwunni
I THINK THIS IS HOW YOU DO IT HEHE YAYAYAYA
also magali don't forget to like the request too!!
YAY TYY MY FELLOW TAEHYUN STANI SUPPORT !!
I SUPPORT !!
AYYYY BAE LET'S GOO YOU GOT YOURSELF A SHIP CONGRATSSApplying for Official Shipped List.
Name Of Your partner: @magali
pings: @Love_Syndrome , @uran @sakura_miko @MK3AMLuvsU , @bwunni
I THINK THIS IS HOW YOU DO IT HEHE YAYAYAYA
also magali don't forget to like the request too!!
oh wow, I did not even know you 2 are close!!! So cool!
Congrats!!![]()
thank you guysAYYYY BAE LET'S GOO YOU GOT YOURSELF A SHIP CONGRATSS
YALL NEEDA BE HOT N' SMEXY
APRROVAL IS HERE!!!!!
![]()
YESYES
thank you guysthis is now the official confirmation that me and taemoon have to be best friends forever
![]()
AHHHH SO CUTEEEE
thank you guysthis is now the official confirmation that me and taemoon have to be best friends forever
![]()
I'm looking forward to see your friendship take over!
thank you guysthis is now the official confirmation that me and taemoon have to be best friends forever
![]()
*koff x13aw, it's so nice to see another couple! happy relationship! make sure you have the after-after party![]()
what? it's mandatory*koff x13
DON'T EXPOSE MEwhat? it's mandatory
i mean, me and you had fun, didn't we? or do we want to revisit that topic? there's always room for more demonstrations![]()
LIKED, I APPROVEApplying for Official Shipped List.
Name Of Your partner: @magali
pings: @Love_Syndrome , @uran @sakura_miko @MK3AMLuvsU , @bwunni
I THINK THIS IS HOW YOU DO IT HEHE YAYAYAYA
also magali don't forget to like the request too!!
Applying for Official Shipped List.
Name Of Your partner: @magali
pings: @Love_Syndrome , @uran @sakura_miko @MK3AMLuvsU , @bwunni
I THINK THIS IS HOW YOU DO IT HEHE YAYAYAYA
also magali don't forget to like the request too!!
Done