- Joined
- 12 November 2018
- Messages
- 463
- Reactions Received
- 2,782
- Location
- Kitkatland
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Ship
how do i help senpaiHave you even thought of helping me![]()
maybe, just maybe if you cutted down on your tea then-
how do i help senpaiHave you even thought of helping me![]()
Not only are you useless but you also want me to drink less tea smhhow do i help senpai
maybe, just maybe if you cutted down on your tea then-![]()
poor senpaiNot only are you useless but you also want me to drink less tea smh
It's okay I'll create aflophit threadbeggingasking someone to be shipped with me when I hit a 1000 likes![]()
SMH who would wanna be shipped with such a flop hoe. Cancelledpoor senpai
i hope you find love soon, if you dont then maybe i will convince LGH for it??![]()
then freaking ask cookies or vikki or someone already, their short asses might agreeSMH who would wanna be shipped with such a flop hoe. Cancelled![]()
And your flop ass is the reason I'm still lonelythen freaking ask cookies or vikki or someone already, their short asses might agree
and dont disrespekt ma boy LGH like that, his flop ass hoe is the reason we have so much likes on the forums![]()
okay then maybe you could have applied to be shipped with me first, we could have also teased rainbow together...And your flop ass is the reason I'm still lonely
But it's okay, LGH and Panda are a thing, you shouldn't be a homewrecker
Lemme get to a 1000 likes then I'll see lol.
okay then maybe you could have applied to be shipped with me first, we could have also teased rainbow together..., but i am a loyal hoe too :pepeaww:
okay yes lets see![]()
Maybe you can dump him later
J/K be happy with Rainbow for now while I look around![]()
I approve this!Applying for official shipped list
Name of partner: @RainbowDevil
Lets be together here too:pepeaww:
As you can see my hoe is loyal... i hate using that word... cause she's my KitkatHave you even thought of helping me![]()
Honestly, I wanted to be shipped with you but it would be misinterpreted as privilege so I didn't do it.I approve this!
As you can see my hoe is loyal... i hate using that word... cause she's my Kitkat![]()
Ahahhahah i'm honored, although we just moved this since she was my wife over yonder, tbh i actually would have chosen @Vikki but she was married over yonder so... i enjoy my wifes company tho that is undeniable :pandawatch:Honestly, I wanted to be shipped with you but it would be misinterpreted as privilege so I didn't do it.
Im taller than you and older than you hoethen freaking ask cookies or vikki or someone already, their short asses might agree
and dont disrespekt ma boy LGH like that, his flop ass hoe is the reason we have so much likes on the forums![]()
And I am violent...Im taller than you and older than you hoe![]()
I approve this!
As you can see my hoe is loyal... i hate using that word... cause she's my Kitkat![]()
As long as theres a difference I will use itAnd I am violent...
And you are only taller by an inch and older by 6 days, that's nothing![]()
Ahahhahah i'm honored, although we just moved this since she was my wife over yonder, tbh i actually would have chosen @Vikki but she was married over yonder so... i enjoy my wifes company tho that is undeniable :pandawatch:![]()
We got 10 likes on this, if you could please integrate the ship featureeeApplying for official shipped list
Name of partner: @RainbowDevil
Lets be together here too:pepeaww:
:pepeaww::pepeaww::pepehug2: