- Joined
- 24 February 2019
- Messages
- 17,115
- Reactions Received
- 56,266
- Location
- spring days
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
i changed you username but for some reason it's not working for her xD let us figure it out
lol thanks though <3i changed you username but for some reason it's not working for her xD let us figure it out
I stan this ship.
@lexusuwu sorry for bothering but I saw you're online and well.. can this happen?Applying for Official Shipped List
Name Of Your partner: @Crackhead
Congratulations!Applying for Official Shipped List
Name Of Your partner: @Crackhead
Congratulations!
Done. Apologies for delay.
You did right, but @ImhereandImded needs to like that post too.Applying for Official Shipped List.
Name Of Your partner: @ImhereandImded
i did wrong i guess but,,,,,,,,,,
Congratulations!Applying for official shipped list.
Name of partner: @ripiasuju
thank you so much!Done. Apologies for delay.
upcoming power couple, watch out everyone :llama_thug:
@ImhereandImded come here princessYou did right, but @ImhereandImded needs to like that post too.![]()
I don't know what to say to this...@JiYoo would you marry me??????????????
why not?I don't know what to say to this...
Because I don't want to marry or be shipped with anyone.why not?
ok then thats fineBecause I don't want to marry or be shipped with anyone.
Ok then let's do it!ok then thats fine
lets get married?!Ok then let's do it!