- Joined
- 21 December 2022
- Messages
- 21,903
- Reactions Received
- 26,247
- Location
- Anime worlds
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 14,892
- Fandom
- MULTISTAN
- Gender
- Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
- Pronouns
- STAN SKZ AND BP
- Ship
- Wreck
someone cheated the system lol
someone cheated the system lol
One day I’ll remember everyone from the start
Thanks!One day I’ll remember everyone from the startFixed
if you sooya for real, you could say with which idol you want to be shippedI thought this meant what idols you ship together...😆![]()
the cat is all I am gonna talk about. :>
Name Of Your partner: @Melon
Divorce Without Consent due to Inactivity
and
Shipping Request with @Horizonshard
the cat is all I am gonna talk about. :>
I agree!!!!!
Name Of Your partner: @Melon
Divorce Without Consent due to Inactivity
and
Shipping Request with @Horizonshard
Everyone! Come support!
Name Of Your partner: @Melon
Divorce Without Consent due to Inactivity
and
Shipping Request with @Horizonshard
I most definitely support this ship for the ages!!!
Name Of Your partner: @Melon
Divorce Without Consent due to Inactivity
and
Shipping Request with @Horizonshard
I support
you need to like Nekoles post where she made the shipping request, otherwise it will not countI most definitely support this ship for the ages!!!![]()
I haveyou need to like Nekoles post where she made the shipping request, otherwise it will not count![]()
I, LSM, first of my name throw my hat behind Mr Shard and Ms Blues (I can't type nekolecrimson)
Name Of Your partner: @Melon
Divorce Without Consent due to Inactivity
and
Shipping Request with @Horizonshard
Shipped, congratulations!I agree!!!!!
it's the thought that countsGREAT SHIP EVEN THO I HAVE NO IDEA WHO THE SHIP IS I THINK I SUPPORT YOU!!! yay!![]()
OMG YES!!! OMFG SOMEONE DO IT RIGHT NOW OR ELSE!!!