Solo [Official] ✧ Song Yuqi Artist Thread ✧ (19 Viewers)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,144
Reactions Received
53,003
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,123
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male

(G)I-DLE 'Klaxon' Yuqi Fancam @ KBS Music Bank 2024.07.12​
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,144
Reactions Received
53,003
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,123
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Addendum (uploaded 2024.07.12 later):

(G)I-DLE 'Klaxon' Yuqi Facecam @ KBS Music Bank 2024.07.12​
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,144
Reactions Received
53,003
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,123
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male

(G)I-DLE 'Klaxon' YUQI Fancam @ Mnet MCountdown 2024.07.11​
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,144
Reactions Received
53,003
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,123
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Addendum (uploaded 2024.07.15 later)

(G)I-DLE 'Klaxon' YUQI FanCam @ SBS Inkigayo 2024.07.14​
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,144
Reactions Received
53,003
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,123
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male


(G)I-DLE 'Klaxon' YUQI Fancam & Facecam @ KBS Music Bank 2024.07.19​
 
Last edited:
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,144
Reactions Received
53,003
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,123
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male

[2024 가요대전 썸머 4K] (여자)아이들 우기 'Intro + 클락션' ((G)I-DLE YUQI 'Klaxon' FanCam)
@SBS GayoDaejeon 240726
​
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,144
Reactions Received
53,003
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,123
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
​
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,144
Reactions Received
53,003
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,123
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Yuqi (G)I-DLE - 'Radio' & 'Freak' 2024-2025 New Year's Eve Party @ Zhejiang Satellite TV 2024.12.31


its gonna be a saddening when Yuqi returns to China(if she leaves korea like other chinese kpop idols)maybe her outspokenness will find an outlet but she so belongs in both worlds flitting from 1 to the other as long as she wants to be still in korea​
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread