Official Spotify: Now Playing Thread (1 Viewer)

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Post a screenshot of what's playing, especially if you find something interesting

---

1615308927249.png


Because I wanna know who's playing Flyleaf :nakypog:
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,594
Reactions Received
43,659
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,402
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
i don't use spotify but i will sure stick to this thread in case i find someone listening to some of my faves... i even have some names in mind:rosesmug: even though it's unlikely lmao the only one i'll ever see here is probably loona or sunmi
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
OMFG I was like damn that Flyleaf listener has taste then realized it's me
:haylul: :haylul: :haylul:

I HAD IT PAUSED and went to my spotify to hit play and then realized it was Flyleaf Fully Alive
:wimwim::wimwim::wimwim:

Thanks for the compliment LOL
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow and Tickita

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
OMFG I was like damn that Flyleaf listener has taste then realized it's me
:haylul: :haylul: :haylul:

I HAD IT PAUSED and went to my spotify to hit play and then realized it was Flyleaf Fully Alive
:wimwim::wimwim::wimwim:

Thanks for the compliment LOL
Took me back to middle school. Now I wanna listen to I'm So Sick
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Took me back to middle school. Now I wanna listen to I'm So Sick
I loved Flyleaf when I was younger and still do-I'm sure I have some Skillet on that playlist too no lie.
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: Tickita and Willow

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,594
Reactions Received
43,659
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,402
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
shinee's body rhythm seems to never leave the now playing section :jisoosmh: i thought i had a thing for listening to the same songs on repeat, but even if i appeared there with it must have been love or the chaser neither would stay here for that long. i aspire to have as much appreciation for anything as one ks user has for body rhythm, whoever that is :haylul:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tickita and Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread