- Joined
- 11 November 2018
- Messages
- 5,597
- Reactions Received
- 18,451
- Location
- Serbia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- -52
- Fandom
- Multi-king
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
I've been trading for a few months now on Trading 212 and it's been going great honestly so I wanted to make a thread and see what other people have been thinking and what they might be buying or thinking of buying. Maybe give some advice even if I'm quite new.
I'm also making a Webul account today to see if it'll work. Getting free stocks seems like a sweet deal to me
Go ahead and talk about whatever you want within the stock market on here, I'll be sure to check it out.
Anyway, I've been doing so much research on what to invest to, what not to and just building some preferences.
The thing I always stick to is to invest only in companies I like or that have a product/plan that I agree with.
For the most part this has been renewable resources, Electric Vehicles (EV), Pinterest and rarely anything else really unless it's stock was way too good to pass on.
The biggest progenitor of my success has been Nio Inc., I've invested quite a lot into them over the past few months and I've had a collective return of around...60%
I went from 166$ to 272$ so I'd say I've been doing great with a very small amount of money. Hoping to get more money into the account soon and get some bigger profits going.
A lot of people have told me it's risky and it's not like I don't know... It's just that I guess with knowledge also comes profit and I think my knowledge can be used to put my money to work instead of it just wasting in my wallet. And my track record seems to be proving it to me so
I highly recommend investing. For retirement, side-money or anything in the middle.