Official Tennis Thread (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
I don't watch Tennis too much and in fact, I only follow one player and have done for about a year and a half now.
She has yet to win a Grand Slam and has only won 2 titles in WTA in her whole career, but I love the way she plays and on her day, she can beat anyone.
Her name is Wang Qiang and today she beat Serena Williams in the 3rd Round of the Australian Open 6-4 6-7 7-5! Last year Serena beat her 6-1 6-0 in the Quarter Finals of the US Open.

I'm so proud of her:


Does anyone else here like tennis and who is your favourite player(s)?
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
I follow Tennis through my obsessed sister that constantly talks about Federer

I'm a Nadal fan, one that admittedly cares little for 90% of stuff they all do :worry:
Some players are interesting, most aren't and watching isn't as fun as some other sports. It's also a bummer living in a country where the only actually good sports player is Djokovic and I'm not rooting for him :sakUwu:
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,821
Reactions Received
93,596
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
191,754
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I follow Tennis through my obsessed sister that constantly talks about Federer

I'm a Nadal fan, one that admittedly cares little for 90% of stuff they all do :worry:
Some players are interesting, most aren't and watching isn't as fun as some other sports. It's also a bummer living in a country where the only actually good sports player is Djokovic and I'm not rooting for him :sakUwu:
Really, the joker is a great player and seems to be a good guy.
Nadal has a great game but I think the utter dominance on Clay hurts him in some folks eyes as they think less of the surface.
Federer is ofc, just crazy.
His win today typifies the men vs women game. Coco at 15 killed the defending champ, Qiang beat Serena and he rolls along as he is pushing 40.


As to the op's question
Jimmy and Chris. are i think my all time favs.
 
Last edited:

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,951
Reactions Received
15,072
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,854
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
Really, the joker is a great player and seems to be a good guy.
Nadal has a great game but I think the utter dominance on Clay hurts him in some folks eyes as they think less of the surface.
Federer is ofc, just crazy.
His win today typifies the men vs women game. Coco at 15 killed the defending champ, Qiang beat Serena and he rolls along as he is pushing 40.


As to the op's question
Jimmy and Chris. are i think my all time favs.
When is the next big Tennis event?
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I used to be a huge Tennis fan when you had Kim Clijsters, Henin-Hardenne, Elena Dementieva, Daniela Hantuchova, now I only watch Wimbledon mostly.

And either Federer/Nadal, I don't like Djokovic :jisoosmh:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread