It is always interesting to see how idols live together !
Yes, it is! It's why I like seeing this kind of stuff.It is always interesting to see how idols live together !
That’s what I was saying xDYes, it is! It's why I like seeing this kind of stuff.
Those Shinee albums
I actually didn't know that, I know the company puts them together under Zpop and they do a lot together, so maybe thats is the caseI was looking up the mini-album of the z-girls and they are actually together with the Z-boys. It's not like Z-girls have a separate album and Z-boys have a separate album, they literally have it together, which is interesting. I believe the fandom name for the Z-boys and Z-girls are the same as well, does this mean they are trying to get people to like both Z-boys and Z-girls? This is certainly a different way of doing stuff.
@Vikki
Yeah, so do you think that I should turn this thread into a Z-Girls and Z-Boys thread then? I mean, the Z-Boys first song is actually growing on me and I absolutely love What you waiting for, Fire Flame and Streets of Gold and I also like Holla Holla as well.Those Shinee albums
I actually didn't know that, I know the company puts them together under Zpop and they do a lot together, so maybe thats is the case
You could do that if you want, it would make sense and make it more organized, since tbh having a seperate zboys thread would be difficult to organizeYeah, so do you think that I should turn this thread into a Z-Girls and Z-Boys thread then? I mean, the Z-Boys first song is actually growing on me and I absolutely love What you waiting for, Fire Flame and Streets of Gold and I also like Holla Holla as well.
If I recreate this thread as both Z-Girls and Z-Boys, then I'll also sort out the Z-Boys information as well in the OP.
Yes, I'll do that then and if people want to talk about either group or both groups, then they can in here.You could do that if you want, it would make sense and make it more organized, since tbh having a seperate zboys thread would be difficult to organize
Their voices are really goodYes, I'll do that then and if people want to talk about either group or both groups, then they can in here.
I was listening to Z-Girls all day today lol I just love all of their voices and Carlyn still remains my favourite.
That note what Carlyn does at the end of Streets of Gold is absolutely Gold lol and I also love Queen's rapping as well.Their voices are really goodI think Carlyn is my favorite vocally too
Mavins stealing my girl@Vikki What do you think of the opening 3 posts I have done![]()
Whhhaaattt? Mavin and Vanya have been dating for 3 years already?Mavins stealing my girl
I really like them thoughThey're nice
How do they even make Christmas songs good
Ikr? Also Mahiro seems to be back!How do they even make Christmas songs good
I like it
Im gladIkr? Also Mahiro seems to be back!![]()
Im gladIkr? Also Mahiro seems to be back!![]()