Group [Official] Z-Girls & Z-Boys Artist Thread (1 Viewer)

Who is your favourite member?


  • Total voters
    7
Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I was looking up the mini-album of the z-girls and they are actually together with the Z-boys. It's not like Z-girls have a separate album and Z-boys have a separate album, they literally have it together, which is interesting. I believe the fandom name for the Z-boys and Z-girls are the same as well, does this mean they are trying to get people to like both Z-boys and Z-girls? This is certainly a different way of doing stuff.

@Vikki
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,397
Reactions Received
151,409
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Those Shinee albums :maheart:



I was looking up the mini-album of the z-girls and they are actually together with the Z-boys. It's not like Z-girls have a separate album and Z-boys have a separate album, they literally have it together, which is interesting. I believe the fandom name for the Z-boys and Z-girls are the same as well, does this mean they are trying to get people to like both Z-boys and Z-girls? This is certainly a different way of doing stuff.

@Vikki
I actually didn't know that, I know the company puts them together under Zpop and they do a lot together, so maybe thats is the case
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Yoohyeon
Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Those Shinee albums :maheart:




I actually didn't know that, I know the company puts them together under Zpop and they do a lot together, so maybe thats is the case
Yeah, so do you think that I should turn this thread into a Z-Girls and Z-Boys thread then? I mean, the Z-Boys first song is actually growing on me and I absolutely love What you waiting for, Fire Flame and Streets of Gold and I also like Holla Holla as well.
If I recreate this thread as both Z-Girls and Z-Boys, then I'll also sort out the Z-Boys information as well in the OP.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,397
Reactions Received
151,409
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Yeah, so do you think that I should turn this thread into a Z-Girls and Z-Boys thread then? I mean, the Z-Boys first song is actually growing on me and I absolutely love What you waiting for, Fire Flame and Streets of Gold and I also like Holla Holla as well.
If I recreate this thread as both Z-Girls and Z-Boys, then I'll also sort out the Z-Boys information as well in the OP.
You could do that if you want, it would make sense and make it more organized, since tbh having a seperate zboys thread would be difficult to organize
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yoohyeon
Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
You could do that if you want, it would make sense and make it more organized, since tbh having a seperate zboys thread would be difficult to organize
Yes, I'll do that then and if people want to talk about either group or both groups, then they can in here.
I was listening to Z-Girls all day today lol I just love all of their voices and Carlyn still remains my favourite.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,397
Reactions Received
151,409
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Yes, I'll do that then and if people want to talk about either group or both groups, then they can in here.
I was listening to Z-Girls all day today lol I just love all of their voices and Carlyn still remains my favourite.
Their voices are really good :sanapray: I think Carlyn is my favorite vocally too
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yoohyeon

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,397
Reactions Received
151,409
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: Yoohyeon

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread