- Joined
- 19 February 2019
- Messages
- 74,239
- Reactions Received
- 76,670
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 188,772
- Ship
- Wreck
Got these as options for my reroll and looking for CL 5, 1/3 Vivi & Haseul, YYXY Chuu, Solar 2, Wheein 3 or Chocome Luda
Would you want any of these for her though?i got solar 2 as my reroll option![]()
Yeah I noticed that and if it comes down to my decision I'll pick Sunny but want to at least give people the opportunity if they want Yangyang since I don't think anyone needs YuriId just like to point out wayv yangyang has 3 out, oh!gg yuri has 4 out while oh!gg sunny only has 2 out if it makes a difference to the 2 who has fate in their hands, but i dont hv cards tat can influence this decision, sigh.
would sunny be alright?Would you want any of these for her though?
Sure but if it's alright I'd like to see what Rand gets as his daily first since he was hoping to get lucky for her so I feel I should at least see what he actually getswould sunny be alright?
Depends on if magician, rand n myself all hv yuri or if anyone else is collecting oh!gg as litc has completed oh!gg. Not sure abt wayv collectors tho.Yeah I noticed that and if it comes down to my decision I'll pick Sunny but want to at least give people the opportunity if they want Yangyang since I don't think anyone needs Yuri
You, Rand, lit and lexus are who has Yuri while Haku, Yili and moonlight have Yangyang and lit and lexus have SunnyDepends on if magician, rand n myself all hv yuri or if anyone else is collecting oh!gg as litc has completed oh!gg. Not sure abt wayv collectors tho.
sure! im not exactly looking for sunny myself so i was going to ask rand or uwu if one of them would like her~ if you're still interested in solar 2 i can request her, and trade her to you for something else if rand get something good for sunnySure but if it's alright I'd like to see what Rand gets as his daily first since he was hoping to get lucky for her so I feel I should at least see what he actually gets
I can foresee Rand getting Sunny either directly from u or indirectly from Soogi as im all out of 6th batch trading cards for now.(i thot lex wasnt collecting snsd oh!gg tho, maybe i misread sthg).You, Rand, lit and lexus are who has Yuri while Haku, Yili and moonlight have Yangyang and lit and lexus have Sunny
yeah that sounds good and unless I get Solar 2 I'll definitely be interested in her until I have hersure! im not exactly looking for sunny myself so i was going to ask rand or uwu if one of them would like her~ if you're still interested in solar 2 i can request her, and trade her to you for something else if rand get something good for sunny![]()
Well she has everyone but Taeyeon from Oh!GG and blessed Vikki when she got Hyoyeon from her daily so might have changed with how many she got and only needing Taeyeon nowI can foresee Rand getting Sunny either directly from u or indirectly from Soogi as im all out of 6th batch trading cards for now.(i thot lex wasnt collecting snsd oh!gg tho, maybe i misread sthg).
just let me know when you're down to tradeyeah that sounds good and unless I get Solar 2 I'll definitely be interested in her until I have her![]()
Will dojust let me know when you're down to trade![]()
Well maybe i misread her sentiments towards the members, or oh!gg is different from snsd, or snsd tts(or the cards hv no correlation for her). I suppose it doesnt make much difference tho.Well she has everyone but Taeyeon from Oh!GG and blessed Vikki when she got Hyoyeon from her daily so might have changed with how many she got and only needing Taeyeon now