oh girl for goodness sake (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I have this co-worker/toxic friend? and I had another problem with her recently... my close friend is dating my manager right now (she doesn't work with us anymore...) and people have found out. My toxic co-worker decided to say to me "I will now ask you something, only reply with yes or no.. do you know who our manager's girlfriend is?" first of all, the nerve to ask me that.... I ofc played dumb wanting to protect my friend (tho she doesn't care if people know or not..) I acted like idk what she means, but actually I was so annoyed that she'd ask me that and demand an answer, she was literally saying I was lying to the other girl sitting with us lol like I care.. and anyway, she even asked my other friend if she knows because she thought I know and I must've told her. My other friend also denied knowing anything and the toxic one was like "oh nvm not gonna gossip" loool..... and the cherry on top, this person who calls herself a feminist but has nothing but negativity for everyone, said the words "how should I know who (our manager's name) is ****ing" I was like wow, real nice, lovely.. and she also stated that she has become disgusted by him after finding out about this.. my friend happens to be an awesome girl and what the heck are you? a really crappy person ://

 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,189
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,742
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I feel bad for you, for having to interact with those kind of people, on a daily basis.
I for one couldn't handle it and I despise gossips with all my being.

so sorry to hear this friend :(
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and kodoku

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
what is wrong withe them :/ this is not ok. I feel so bad for you.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread