Appreciation OH GOD SAVE ME (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
oof :sj_weary:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: YouNiceKeepGoin

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
This thread bleeds of slow and fast mental break downs. Sorry Kai can't bother me, I have VIXX who have tormented me so much more.



That's 6 guys vs 1.... And Kai is still giving them fair competition! If that doesn't describe the strenght of Kai I don't know what does!
 
  • Haha
Reactions: YouNiceKeepGoin
Joined
23 June 2019
Messages
1,759
Reactions Received
10,279
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
That's 6 guys vs 1.... And Kai is still giving them fair competition! If that doesn't describe the strenght of Kai I don't know what does!
That's 6 guys vs 1.... And Kai is still giving them fair competition! If that doesn't describe the strenght of Kai I don't know what does!
I'll agree to that.
There is only one person in VIXX that rightfully can go against Kai alone and again

 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread