- Joined
- 19 February 2019
- Messages
- 74,178
- Reactions Received
- 76,666
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 188,427
- Ship
- Wreck
2 weeks notice might sound short but they could start dropping teasers tonightOnly 2 weeks notice, but I'm happy OT7 will be back
From what I've read, this comeback will be more along the lines of Secret Garden/SSFWL so I'm expecting good things![]()
Hopefully. They also had those webtoons scheduled to drop, with one episode focusing on each member so I'm wondering when that begins as well.2 weeks notice might sound short but they could start dropping teasers tonight
Chunghas was a pre-release though so she won't be promoting the same week but Solars debut and Paul Kim coming back the week before make me worry more.Hopefully. They also had those webtoons scheduled to drop, with one episode focusing on each member so I'm wondering when that begins as well.
Btw they'll be clashing with Chungha, Idk if Chungha is promoting but yeah.
Mamamoo continuing to block OMG since Queendom I seeChunghas was a pre-release though so she won't be promoting the same week but Solars debut and Paul Kim coming back the week before make me worry more.