News Oh My Girl comeback date + Jiho participation (2 Viewers)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I am happy that Jiho is participating. Hope she really is doing well
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Only 2 weeks notice, but I'm happy OT7 will be back :sj_weary:
From what I've read, this comeback will be more along the lines of Secret Garden/SSFWL so I'm expecting good things :sanapray:
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,178
Reactions Received
76,666
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,427
Ship
Wreck
Only 2 weeks notice, but I'm happy OT7 will be back :sj_weary:
From what I've read, this comeback will be more along the lines of Secret Garden/SSFWL so I'm expecting good things :sanapray:
2 weeks notice might sound short but they could start dropping teasers tonight
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
2 weeks notice might sound short but they could start dropping teasers tonight
Hopefully. They also had those webtoons scheduled to drop, with one episode focusing on each member so I'm wondering when that begins as well.
Btw they'll be clashing with Chungha, Idk if Chungha is promoting but yeah.
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,178
Reactions Received
76,666
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,427
Ship
Wreck
Hopefully. They also had those webtoons scheduled to drop, with one episode focusing on each member so I'm wondering when that begins as well.
Btw they'll be clashing with Chungha, Idk if Chungha is promoting but yeah.
Chunghas was a pre-release though so she won't be promoting the same week but Solars debut and Paul Kim coming back the week before make me worry more.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
1,097
Reactions Received
2,827
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Yay I missed jiho I’m glad she’s feeling a lot better now to participate in this comeback
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Chunghas was a pre-release though so she won't be promoting the same week but Solars debut and Paul Kim coming back the week before make me worry more.
Mamamoo continuing to block OMG since Queendom I see :welp:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread