- Joined
- 16 June 2019
- Messages
- 61,590
- Reactions Received
- 105,389
- Location
- Schweiz 🇨🇭
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,010
- Fandom
- Buddy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her 💗💛💙
- Ship
- Wreck
Ok then, thnx. Ill wait with anticipation n ambivalent expectation.
Normally we’ll know around 5pmOk then, thnx. Ill wait with anticipation n ambivalent expectation.![]()
I traded my jiheon for jine, but i might be getting another jiheon from someone else l8r-still not sure. But reliable sources think you will get lisa, so just hv to waitNormally we’ll know around 5pm
Not necessarily Jiheon. I don’t have any fromisI traded my jiheon for jine, but i might be getting another jiheon from someone else l8r-still not sure. But reliable sources think you will get lisa, so just hv to wait
![]()
I dont hv any other fromis cards or any in the pipeline, karina swept almost all fromis cards up. Just wait for Lisa n see. It might come to u anyhow, so im not counting on my getting jiheon again.(which im committed to no matter wat, unless my offer is declined).Not necessarily Jiheon. I don’t have any fromis
We’ll seeI dont hv any other fromis cards or any in the pipeline, karina swept almost all fromis cards up. Just wait for Lisa n see. It might come to u anyhow, so im not counting on my getting jiheon again.(which im committed to no matter wat, unless my offer is declined).
I’d accept only a CLC card as an other tradeI can for sure trade you Lisa for Jiho but I will still wait for the daily card before asking you if you want to trade ^^
Just had to make sure the person I'm trading from is ok with it + I was sleeping
that's fine, as soon as i see what card i get i'll ping you hereI’d accept only a CLC card as an other trade![]()
Thanksthat's fine, as soon as i see what card i get i'll ping you here![]()
I got another jiheon now from another trade, but i still think you will get lisa.We’ll see![]()
Okay! I agree@Yukibana I got another omg girl so i'm good to post the trade if you're wanting lisa LOL